IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone;I dial from my mobile phone  to my customer number and press the extension number for phone inside the company ,The IP Phone rings  Now I hang off the mobile phone but the IP Phone still ringing. what the problem and Thank you very much....

A laban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do i configure CUCM 7.0.1.11000-2 and cisco 2811 version 12.4 for this scenario:CUCM--------SIP trunk--------->2811(without CUBE)--------SIP trunk-------->ITSPthe 2811 sits between the SIP service provider ITSP and CUCM, but the 2811 is NOT a CUB...

Hello,below Scenariophone   extension  partitions CSS7942         555         Internal    landlineUDP 7942   555      UDP         GSM CSS configuredInternalGSM When a user is not login on his 7942 deskphone and he login another deskphone (7945) , int...

We have a number of 6941's connected to 3750 switches.  The user's computer connects to the phone and they are put on a separate VLan.   When a user tries to copy a large file (22gb Vmware Image) via windows networking the copy process fails.  If we ...

Hi All,I have new installation for BE6K, some services are not working after i run password recovery to reset securtiy password, i tried to do DRS backup and BAT, but both fail. if i use recovery iso to fix problem, will all configuration lost? any a...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with TAC on some 7841 phone issues and the engineer mentioned it is possible to console into the phone using a DB9 to RJ11 cable in the AUX port.Rather than purchase one of these and wait for it to ship I figured I could take an existing...

I'm not sure how to ask this question but here it goes...We are running CallManager 7.0 using route groups, route list, and route patterns (I assume that this is considered a dial plan).  Calls go through our 3845 router (voice gateway) to the PSTN. ...

dtom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes