IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a UDP created by 7911 phone type for 400 users, now we are changing the phones to 6945,User will able to login (EM) without issues but  the problem is in 6945 phones but they will not get the additional "4" lines becz their UDP was created ...

Resolved! CUUC 8.6 RAID

Hi,There is a MCS7845I3-K9-CMD2 (CUUC 8.6) on site with 4 drives.  I understand per Cisco documentation that the MCS7845I3-K9-CMD2 (CUUC 8.6) has a dual RAID 1 consisting of 4 hard drives.  I have a TAC/RMA case opened due to drive 0 failing and have...

Dear Cisco techs,Can someone please guide me to link on how to set up TFTP on 2691 routerWhen I type conf t.tttp-server flash: is does nothingOr tftp-server gives unrecognized commandHave searched quite a few places. Leads to various links but nothin...

Hi,   i have an Telephony setup with CME 2921 router with 15.X software version.   I need to configure the SIP Bind command under the voice service voip. bind control source-interface FastEthernet 0/0   But when I am configuring I getting the error. ...

We have 4 T1 PRI's coming into our router.  I've had complaints on the floor that random people get dropped calls, or where the other end can't hear them, and dial tones everytime they talk.  I've called my own number numerous times and noticed that ...

Evan Ray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm requesting assistance on the following issue.  I have an h323 gateway that I'm using in a trunk group with 4 lines.The issue I'm having is if I unplug the cable from line 1 and place an outbound call, it tries to go out of line 1 and I get a busy...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes