IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm installing a solution with callmanager 10.5, on the cco there is only locale for release 10.0 that can't be installed on version 10.5, it give an error with major/minor version mismatch. Can any one point me to the site to download the l...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have offices at two location connected via a point to point link. Each location has a epbax system and many pstn phones with extension.  Is it possible to connect EPBAX to each other  using VoIP. Idea is that i Use the point to pint connection f...

Hi everybody im working on a projet to deploy a cisco unified solution and i have problems with CUAC. i don't how to start wokring on it, what shoud i do, i can't find enought document from cisco that are very helpful. can you please help!!! Thanks.

Hello, it may be bug or something like that, but the fact is that when I try to get demo licenses for CUCM 10.0 via cisco.com/go/license and choose licenses for 10.x I get licenses for 9.x versions. Where can I get demo licenses for CUCM 10.x or may ...

Dear teamI have a CUCM ver 8 setup in our office.In our comapny for phone profile we have configured static number and PRI range numbers are configured on direectory number of  Device Profile.for remote support i need to restart my IP Phone device pr...