IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,     I have just installed the BE6000 server with CUCM I would like to know the exact version of the call manager installed.I also have the cisco 7821-K9 phones and its not showing in the call manager. I have refered the compaitibity matrix her...

skakfinn1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy ;-), since the answers given in previous post solved alot of my issues , i have some other questions , maybe someone can help me with that - have a Cisco 2821 ,router with 50 phones connected we have several departments :sales , purchase , it ,...

Resolved! SIP Trunk to LYNC

I have CUCM 7.1(5) and Lync 2010. SIP trunk all configured up as per the various docs.                    CUCM can call Lync with no problems, but a call from Lync to CUCM sends back a 404 not found.I have set up the CSS on SIP trunk based on Lync ju...

I had to reset this 7970 phone and reload the firmware using TFTP server on the notebook and the phone start working again when connected to the network. The problem is; the only firmware that I can loaded to this phone is the old firmware (8.0)  and...

utanamal1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes