IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The 7906G I have does not boot. It has a blank screen and the Settings light is lit up green. It does not respond to holding the # key while powering on the device. The other 7906 I have boots and the SCCP firmware upgraded fine. Both phones are conn...

damionlld by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 9.1 BAT

Dears,I get the error attached when i am trying to add " No of access control groups" or "No of Controlled devices" in BAT file.also attaching the BAT file.Thanks

Hi All,I have to test failover of a cucm cluster. Can you advise what should happen when a phone call is in progress and the call manager that the phone is registered to fails? Will the call still be up?I want to know what to expect in the failures.T...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My custermer has a 2 zone PA systems they wish to add to CUCM- i was thinking of adding User dials say 777 or 888 depending on zone, IP phone gets connected to the PA via a VG202. User makes an announcement and hangs up the IP Phone. However ive hear...

Hi,We have an IP telephony setup running on CME 9.x and with CUE 7.X.We are planning to upgrdae the CME to CUCM 9.1 and will retain the CUE as well.What all the pre requisite have to taken for retain the CUE ?. Can use the same License for CUE?Regard...