IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

No audio for both ends when you enter an extension during greetings on Call Handler

I setup a call handler and during the greentings the caller should be able to enter anytime the extension. Everything looks fine, they can enter the extension during the greetings, the phone rings, the user picks it up, however there is no audio they...

Resolved! Message pin not being recognised on CUE

Hi All,I have a customer that has a UC520 with cme 8.1 and cue 7.0.1. Recently an upgrade was done by an external party and now there is an issue where when users are accessing there voicemail the pin is not being recognised. It seems that the digits...

rramlal by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 8.5 - CIPC

Hello,Just wondering if there is a quick way to mirror an IP phone to a CIPC, I want to avoid manually adding the lines and SD to CIPC.  User wants to replicate their deskphone (DN, Speed dial, BLF) to CIPC.          I tried to supercopy the phone, b...

Ayaz Khan by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Extension Mobility: unable to enter Credentials in the phone

I setup extension mobility in Call manager but I am having a problem with the login.  When i hit the services button i displays extension mobility but there is no place to enter the credintial information.  I am running CUCM 8.6.1.  I have ensured th...

EMCC - Failed Login

Hi Support CommunityI have configured EMCC between 2 clusters but users cannot login and they recieve error ' Login is Unavailable ( 23 ) Login Unnsuccesful , this indicates from the documentation that the device is not supported however i am using 8...

MCS7825

Hi Teamneed your help about license ip phone for MCS7825currently our customer have the MCS7825, he want to add the ipphone cp-6921 qty 20 units  the questionwhat type of the license for the ip phone 6921thanks

yusufbudi by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MOH sessions

Hello All,I was working for Network hold MOH issue, now is fixed. But I found strange things. When I put the command show ccm-manager music-on-hold I noticed that there are 125 sessions active but there is no single call active in the site from PSTN ...