IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to implement Cisco Cube as a gateway to Cucm and connect  to a service provider that is handing off a single connection for both wan data and sip services ? . Most CUBE deployments reference a seperate connection for...

Hello,I am planning an upgrade to 9.1 from 8.5.  I want to use the UCT tool to determine current licensing as is translated to the upgrade to 9.1.  I am unable to find it on the Cisco site.  All searches in the forum's and online show I should find i...

We are running CM version 8.5 and have CER and UC integrated on our network. One of our support personnel wants to change the passwords on the systems (why exactly I do not know) but myself and another technician are worried about ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have set up a voice lab with below topologySCCP Extension (2001/ Mask: +14082022001)----CUCM 7.0---H323-----CUBE-----SIP------CUCME---SCCP Extension (6001/Mask: +861062286001)However, when 2001 call 6001, 6001 only rings for 1 time, and 2...

Yan Tian by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to transfer a calls to an after-hours call center.  Unfortunately we are getting a fast busy when we attempt to forward.  When I run 'debug isdn q931' I can see the reason we are getting a fast busy is the number prefix is incorrect.  I...

ZiPPygEEk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes