IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We've CUCM 9.1, and voice gateway 2821. We've configured an inter-cluster trunk to another CUCM.The call between cluster just work fine, the connected call established with G711 currently.We would like to use G729 instead between the cluster ...

I have a question:Can an upgrade to a Call Manager Publisher cause MGCP to get updated and stop working for the subscribers?I had the following configuration.  50 and 51 are subscribers and 40 is the publisher.  I upgraded the publisher and after it ...

Hi ... I have c220 server. I need to install cisco 9.1 . I have also the software. BootInst_9.1.1.2000-5.sgn.iso . What is the part number for the VMware 5x and license . I need simple set up to run 120 ip phoneSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad ...

Here is a requirement from one of our client. Company has 5 different groups and all groups will have access to international calls. They want to give 1 PIN to each group to dial out. Can we get a report on call details with respect to the pin they u...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a unity Connection 8.5 server and i'm planning to configure "Single Inbox" with Exchange 2010. My question is : do i need to configure SMTP Relay  (Smart Host) to get this feature working?,  i'm not clear if i need to configure it when def...