cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIP TRunk issues

Hi guysI have 3 UCM servers | SIP trunk with Cisco SBC (HSRP)  with SIP trunk to SBC Service Provider.The PSTN number is 2222-0000 to 2222-9999And we have 4, fours dial-peersdial-peer v 1 voipdesc ## TO SBC SERVICE PROVIDER##destination-patter .Tsess...

Dear everybody, I'm now using CUCM 8.6 with a publisher and a subscriberand about 1000 phones had registered to this clusterall the IP phones are using - subscriber as the primary active CUCM, and - publisher as the standby CUCMIf I am going to add a...

Did not know where to place this one.But will the SPA525g2 work on a CUCM 6.1 our customer sent this back " The SPA525G is designed for UC500 only for SCCP mode and will not work in Call Manager asa SCCP phone.The SPA 535G phones will only work in SI...

Resolved! CME - Licensing

Hi,Our customer purchased C3925-CMESRST/K9 ( as it comes with 25 licenses) he ordered 2XFL-CME-SRST-25 which makes it to 75 licenses.and i actived license by Router(config)# license accept end user Agreement.......Now my customer wants to check if al...

HiCan anyone remind where where the setting is in CUCM or unity that says which mailbox is used when callforwarding into Unity i.e the origional called extension's  or the forward extensions voicemail boxthanks

Ian Jones by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes