IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi, I have CME with 4 fxo port which i want to connect 4 analog lines in it.how can i configure these FXO ports, so that it can have 3 lines for all employee and one line direct for manager ?thanks                  

Dear Support,After upgrade CUCM Version 9.1.1 from version 7.1.5 , On Cisco IP Phones we could not get any Call logs details  i.e missed calls , received calls & Dialled numbers . no calls details. Even we couldn't be able have access to cooperate Di...

Hi Guys, I have a very strange problem:I have hunt group configured on Call Manager express 7.0.1 and the configuration is as the followings:ephone-hunt 3 longest-idle pilot 3001 list 1120,1130, 1141Whenever there is no agent available (not available...

I have a scenario that it think would work but I figured I'd post to get some opinions. Have a cluster (pub sub) that was updated from 8.6.2 (first revision) to 8.6.2 su3. If I had to switch versions back to the inactive partition, could I not use th...

Hi,I need PSTN connection for an office of 10 users. What are the possible options for connecting to the PSTN. I need DID for each user. I can buy a block of 20 DIDs this is not a problem. The local provider does not provide a fractional T1. Buying a...

rdianat by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes