IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to burn my .iso for CUCM 8.6.2 (file name UCSInstall_UCOS_8.6.2.22900-9.sgn.iso) to a DVD. However, Roxio is telling me that my image is 100 MB over the limit. Simply put, (screenshot below) the image is only slightly too big for the stan...

Hi all.  Hopefully this is an easy one.  I don't yet setup or install IP PBX's oranything however I will probably do so sometime next year . Meanwhile, I'd like to replace my desk phone.  I figure if it's possible, I'd like to pick an IP phone, 2 lin...

Hi,I have configured transcoder in voice gateway and it is registered in CUCM. and the transcoder is not applied IN MRG and MRGL and DP applied in CTI route point. WAN side we are using G.729 and UXXC is using G.711call flow is,cluster A ---- ICT tru...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I tried to find it in existing support fourms however couldn't find it. I am facing an issue with Call park and Hold when using CUEAC.My question is when a call is parked or placed on hold using CUEAC client installed in the PC at some rem...