IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a 7825 with 7970 phone's. users are facing interruptions when making a call outside using the isdn line.The person on other side are not able to hear the users properly during this.Please help with how to troubleshoot this?thanks in advanc...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everbody,I need a help with CUCME config.I have the following situation:I use Cisco 2911 with few IP Cisco 6921 SCCP Phone. Communication between these phones is OK, but I need to connect my Cisco 2911 to VoIP provider using SIP trunk to enable...

Here's the problem:We use uc500 to connect 6 phones in the office.All ports are used but I need to add a 7th phone. uc500 is attached to a switch where I connected 7th phone. In Configuration manager I now can see the phone whith IP but the status is...

Hi all,I just wanted to ask you, why my router has 2 voice cards, in the show run, look at my configuration.voice-card 0 dspfarm dsp services dspfarm!voice-card 1!!voice rtp send-recv!voice service voip ip address trusted list  ipv4 10.2.50.5  ipv4 1...

not sure this is even possible. I have a sip trunk which is delivering calls into the system. I want to be able to redirect the call based on the calling party  not the called party so I was thinking like this.suppose the called pa...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As u are aware that in Cisco Call Manager we can configure Logical Partitioning.I was looking for Audit Tool which can provide us the report that no voilation has happened on PSTN calls.regds,aman

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes