IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need PSTN connection for an office of 10 users. What are the possible options for connecting to the PSTN. I need DID for each user. I can buy a block of 20 DIDs this is not a problem. The local provider does not provide a fractional T1. Buying a...

rdianat by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Am i correct to configure the card in this manner in Southern Africa, for CME - please help correct where i might be wrong:isdn switch-type primary-net5!card type e1 0 0!controller E1 0/0/0 pri-group timeslots 1-31 description **Link to SP**!voice...

Scelo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create trancoding on the 2921 router.It has pvdm 3when i create the  profile ,couldnt assign codec to the profile.what could be the cause?2921(config)#dspfarm profile 1 transcode2921(config-dspfarm-profile)#codec ?% Unrecognized comman...

HI,I´m using a lab enviroment with CUCM 7.1 and some 7960 Ip Phones.One of then shows a error when is starting up: "File Auth Error"The Firmware version is on the latest version, i've tryed to execute a factory reset on the phone, but it does not wor...

We have a few remote users who want IP phones setup at their homes, which can then use the internal phone system (on Asterisk). These users currently connect to the private network over Remote Access IPSec VPN, through an ASA 5510. My question is wha...

Hi I`m trying to get an understanding of the ms Lync and cucm with cucilync. 1. CUPS and CUCMPreviously I thought you required a cups server with a SIP trunk to CUCM for CUP`s client so Presence is exchanged between CUCM and CUPS- correct? 2. Now wit...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one user whos MWI says he has a VM but really he does not.  If he dials the MWI-off ext 5002 the light goes off until a new VM comes in then he gets and deletes the VM and the MWI stays on.  Thoughts?                  

mwatson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes