IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the reason for a phone configuration page in CUCM to show that Active Load Id is unknown although the phone is registered? I need to understand why a phone sometime show a valid active load like SCCP429-2-1S on a 7942 phone and on...

Hi All,Facing Offnet to offnet call forward issue. when we forward all to offnet number following thing observed,1) internal calls gets forwarded to offnet number.2) offnet calls gets transfer to offnet number(logical partition issue not suspect).3) ...

Hello,We have some Cisco IP Phones, mainly 7941 and 7911 to use with askterisk. I am trying to get these working. I have found guides on the internet but they seem to be geared around older firmware versions.The Firmware I have got here is 9.3. In th...

I have two voice gateway 2811 and 2911,  I have only one E1 line.When I am connecting E1 line on 2811 router we are not facing any issue, But when we connect that E1 line on 2911 router we are facing one way voice.Last week we upgrade the latest IOS ...

Good Morning I've a little problem with a cme and fxo card.well.I've a callmanager express, that work.I've also another router  wher are connected all analogic lines and faxes. connected via sip trunk to callmanager express.On this second router I've...