IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this an indication of a drive that needs to be replaced or could this be due to a recent reboot.  I rebooted the system and about 10min after reboot completed i got the following error.At Fri Jan 25 06:27:38 CST 2013 on node , the following Hardwa...

Jon Pope by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCould one of you kind people rescue my sanity?!I could have sworn that when I was reading the UC9.x overview material that came out a few months ago, I saw something in relation to an enhancement to Local Route Groups in version 9.x which would ass...

barry by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to any UCM NTP max threshhold details (delay, jitter, etc)?  Also, any details on the reachability value.  I believe 377 is 'normal', but other than that I'm shooting in the dark.I'm basically looking to interpret the output of 'u...

HiWe have a client already running CUCM and CUC version 9.0 in UCS serversI am wondering(i had read the doc but i didnt find anything strange) if i need any pre-upgrade steps before to upgrade to version 9.1I believe that we can proceed with upgrade ...

Hello guys!   I'm currently in the process of starting a new install and deployment of a brand new BE6000 (top part number CMBE6K-UWL-K9,server model UCSC-C220-M3SBE). I have installed and configured CUCM 8.5 and CUCxN 8.5 in the p...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CME 2921 Version 15.1, the operator is saying that sometime she needs to like "intercept" an active call to talk to a fellow worker when the boss is calling; she wants to gain access to that extension even is it was talking already on ...

Hello I have a CUBE 2821 with IOS c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T4.bin but I get this message%IP-3-LOOPPAK:  Looping packet detected and dropped -src=10.6.1.252,  dst=10.6.1.252, hl=20, tl=92, prot=17, sport=18231, dport=16977in=local,  nexthop=1...