IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends ,                                      i have installed SIP trunk  & incoming and outgoing  calls are working fine but i am facing the issue on incoming fax call.let says      Service provider------SIP Trunk----------CISC...

Resolved! Text based CLID?

Guys,Is there any way to get a text based CLI For external numbers, like the alerting name function for IP phone to IP phone?So for example could I do something so that If I call into an IP Phone from my mobile/cellphone, it will come up with my name...

Hi everybody.IP phone refers to cisco ip phone in following discussion.ipphone----f0/2---SW--f0/1---trunk-----CME (router)                                       |                                       |                                      f0/3      ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get CUCM 8.6(2a)SU2 on a brand new MCS7835-I3-K9-CMD2 server and am running into an odd issue. I've verified (and TAC has confirmed) that all versions of 8.6 are supported by my server (with no hardware upgrades required). Here is a d...

Hi NetProI have a CUCM 8.5 and I created the bat file for bulk insert phones specific details, create the template and upload the file, the result for the validation it's OK. but when i try to insert the phones i have this error.Insert Phones - Speci...

I tried to configure redundant call agent with below configuration on the gateway (2951) but it fails:ccm-manager redundant-host 192.168.50.11                           ---------------------------- Publishercall-agent 192.168.50.12 2427 service-type ...