IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a small problem with directory on my phone system and I hope Cisco Community might be the way to go. I use CUCME 8.6.My problem:I added few entries to my directory. When I'm dialing out I need to add 9 to go out which means my number in...

Hi Everyone,Can anyone provide the step by step help for cisco jabber for windows configuration , i am currently having CUCM 8.6.2and CUPS 8.6.4 and have already tried to configure it via the help of various video tutorial and also via Set UP 8.6 On-...

Hi,I am configuring a 7915 module for a 7962G ip telephone on a CME. I'd configured the ephone and upload its firmware but the module shows at the screen the Cisco logo and all of the buttons are steady amber, all of them.Is there any configuration t...

Im looking to verify the time it takes for a backup to complete. I pulled the CUCM system Logs via RTMT and looking in the DRF file and found some time stamps. are these the numbers that I should use?Start2012-08-29 22:09:03,707 DEBUG [drfJobThread] ...

mcguired by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Someone know how to activate a second license in CUE.I got 90 mailboxes activated and in use and I can't activate a second license with 60 mailboxes.Index:  5       Feature: VMIVR-VM-MBX                      Version: 1.0        License Type: Pe...

Hi There!I have some serius problem with my cisco spa502g phones. I go through all manual documents, tutorials, forums etc. and could't find answare for my issue.I need to change some settings to prevent users from entering into setup. I couln't find...

Hello I am having some confusion regarding changing the IP Phone Time displayed on the screen. Under telephony-service the options for the network-locale are only as follows: AT     Austria CA     Canada CH     Switzerland DE     Germany DK     Denma...

HI Guys, Can i ask your help about our phone issues. All calls are getting choppy at some point during conversation. This happens on all offnet call. I did show call active voice brief and saw jitter and latency. I already check ne...

cnorton by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes