IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 DIDs attached to the same phone.  Whenever I call out from one of these DIDs to an external phone (mobile or landline), the name shows as PRIVATE along with the correct DID.  The calling name and external mask is configured correctly and the...

Does anyone have the downloaded version of the IP Phone tutorials that were on Cisco's Website.  Cisco has removed these because of Java and they are no longer available.  Below is the link where the tutorials were located.  I am looking for the 7800...

I've getting the following error on an inbound call on my CUBE: %SIP-2-TLS_HANDSHAKE_FAILED: TLS handshake failure Any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this? I thought I'd followed the instructions for setting up SIPS. I'm on IOS-XE 17.03.03 Gor...

Greetings! We are looking to upgrade our AC to version 12.0.4.20. Our current one is on 11.0.3.2604 and that version of Win 10 is 1909 which as you all know is reaching end of life soon and the rest of our environment is on 20H2. I can’t seem to find...

JCurran88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer doing lot of external transfers which ties up their B-channels so customer decided to go with SIP trunks to use SIP REFER options suggested by the Provider so we can release the session as soon as call is transferred outside. Here ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes