IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am looking into switching SIP providers.  Thew new provider does not support E911/CER and is asking to route all calls in remote sites out local analog lines at these sites.  We have SRST's configured at each of these remote sites.  Is it ...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,  I am running a CME on a closed restricted network. Internally I have several SIP phones that are all working fine (two-way voice/meet-me conferencing). There are no issues when any of my internal phones call each other or dial into a...

AntDPre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am a beginner in Cisco phone system. I wanted to create a "prompt" .wav type voice message to integrate it into an UCCX script.  I need some help for these actions : I wanted to know how to register this message, save this message, send it a...

Hi,I have 30 DID's and we are using only couple of them right now.2 are FAX and 1 as a phone line.The VG224 is connected to the voice patch.Port 1 and 2 on voice patch are doing the FAX .Port 3 is a phone line.I need configure some ports with Ext num...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes