IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am facing issue with my incoming calls, some time i got the incoming calls and some times not. I think there is some issue with my dial-peer configuration. Can you please help me out in this issues. I have captured the debug voice ccapi inout fr...

Resolved! Lisence Problems

Hi i just bought a fl-cme-srst-5 but i dont know how i can find the PAK# so i can get my lisence with it, i just recive a package which just contain a cd with user agreement file and one printed paper that just say what i bought but with out any PAK#...

Hi All,I setup client matter codes for one of our locations, the issue is after the CMC is entered the call takes approximately 15 seconds to complete. Is there a way to make this process quicker, such as entering # or is there a timer I can adjust? ...

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a problem with my mgcp gateway.Below is the scenerio.Cisco Unity express has been configured in service module of 2951 router.The router is configured as MGCP gateway & a PSTN PRI is connected to it.I have configured a welcome prompt in...

I have the Following topology for 2 CUCME phone_1111                                                     Phone_3333                    | ---R1 ------------------------------R2 ---| Phone_1112                                                     Phone_...