IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a hunt group/line (helpdesk) set up to Broadcast to a number of cisco telephones.  On RNA/all Busy it use to drop out to a Unity mailbox (helpdesk greeting).  We'd like to be able to redirect after hours callers to an On-Call mailbox (on call...

I have started discussions with a client about migrating them from CM/Unity 4.X to CUCM/Unity Connection 8.X.  My plan is not to upgrade them from 4.X to 7.X to 8.X, but rather to migrate them from 4.X to 8.X by building a parallel VMware server alon...

kbrinker by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having issues with uploading wave file.  I am running CUCM 8.6.1.20000-1.  What I notice is I am able to upload the file to Sub but not to Pub.  After I upload to SUB, Pub shows the stream number but says filewas not found in specified dire...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We have some new secure IP phones that we are trying to get to go secure with some STE phones that are PSTN connected. We can call the STE phones no problem but when we try to go secure it fails. The manufacturer is telling me they will only ...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with a CUCM v8.5.1(SU1) installation (1 pub, 1 sub). Some phones get a TFTP error:22:08:26 23: Name=SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX Load= SCCP45.9-2-1S Last=Reset-Restart22:08:27 9: Name=SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX Load= SCCP45.9-2-1S TFTP ErrorThis error ap...

i.va by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company currently has a solution that was implemented approximately 6 months ago and has worked great until recently. We have a couple of sites that "all of a sudden" cannot fax us.  The strange thing is we can receive faxes from anyone else but t...

I have a CM8,6 , CUP and Lynca user has a phone number on CM with a remote destination of the lync client. is there a way to link the presence information from MS Lync back to the cisco phones and vice versa using CUPs and Lync?

dave-mith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes