IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our CUCM reports a license error "out Of compliance"Under System => License Management the error is shown under License Type "Essential" but with "Users( 0 ) | Unassigned Devices( 0 )" The error came with the setup of 6 Cisco ATA 190 devices. First t...

rwesel by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I'm curious about everyone's feelings and thoughts on time of day routing. I know it can be done within CUCM via Time Schedules/Time Periods applied to Partitions. I also know it can be done in CUC via Schedules and Transfer Rules. This is just ...

Jesse3620 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to use the following configuration SEPDCEB94BC08FE.cnf.xml to open the webUI, but access to it always points to the domain name http://${device ip}/CGI/Java/Serviceability?adapter=device.statistics.device, but this page can't change the configu...

James_leo by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes