IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear allWe are using ucm 8.0.2 problem is some phones extension mobilty is not working we are using only 7942 ip phones getting error message host not foundalready change enterprise parameters URL 's but still not working first time registerd phones ...

renji joy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,         My client requirement is to play a script when someone dials their number. It gives two options Press 1 for salesPress 2 for RentalsOr hold the line to speak to receptionI am using menu for option 1 and 2 but I am not sure how to play...

Hi,I am having the hardest time installing CUCM 8 or 8.6 on VMware workistation 7.1. I have assigned 2Gb RAM, 80Gb HDD, SCSI (tried IDE too)drive and putting the network in the bridge mode. I am receiving a critial error at the hardware validation an...

I have a problem with the integration between CUE and CME.I supose that i have the right configuration (after read a lot of manual and examples), but when i make a phone call to the voice mail extension, i directly have a fast busy like response.I ha...

Hi, My user complaints that at times they keeps getting "kick out" during a Cisco Meet-Me conference and there is no issue with the network.Are there ways that I can collect the logs or how should I go about troubleshooting it? Thanks