IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have gone through a process of migrating our MGCP gateways over to SIP. Since then we have found that users are complaining because when they dial an international number they receive the normal UK dialling/ringing tone. I cannot see a way roun...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Question is straight forward, I set the credential policy to expire every 30 days and to get notified 3 days in advance but it is not notifying me at all.I am using CUCM 6.1.5 and no LDAP integration.Please help! I have over 800 users logging call...

hi, is the FXS module EVM-HD-8FXS/DID hot swappable?  i don't see it clearly stated in its white paper.  or i may have just overlook or misread it.  pls help confirm and cite the reference.  thanks.regards,ramon

Wanted to use some SPA502G phone in my CUECM 7.1 system.  Currently using 7911G and 7945G but needed some inexpensive speaker phones. Not sure how to load the phone into the router.  It obviously does not recognize the phone as the profile was not lo...