IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 7.x on production.In Call Handler I have checked "Allow callers to dial an extension during greeting"When user dial phone extension which doesnt has subscriber VM box. It is not ringing that extension.How to achieve this.Restriction tabl...

Resolved! CCME SRST with SIP

Hi,I have configured CCME in SRST mode and this works fine for all SCCP devices and CUE.I am now trying to make some SIP devices work (ATA187 and 89XX phones)I have found some documentation on how to configure SIP with SRST, but is this the same for ...

I have a GW with SRST v8.5 (2921 and 2911) with IOS 15.0 (1) M3 (c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M3.bin)The phones are registered but do not maintain their DN. The CUCM this with Version 7.1.3.There will be some compatibility problem with the firmware...

Hi,I have CUE 8.0.2 and i managed to configure all the thing only now AA message. By default, Cisco CUE has one greeting audio file. Can i modify that .aef file and if so, then how ?Secondly, i have one more Cisco CUE 7.0 where someone uploaded the s...

techguy by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes