IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure different dial tones in CME. Right now I have two dial peers with destination pattern 8T & 9T. I get secondary dial tone while 9 presed, but no dial tone while 8 pressed. I have secondary dial tone configured for 9. Below is my...

Hello,We have a client that have a issue with a call id, he said that  incomming call id (display in his phone) is the SAME THAT HIS DDI OF HIS  E1!!!!.I've checked the config  for see if the call manager can modify the caller id when INBOUND call fr...

Hi All,Quick question, is it possible to push a background image to a group of 7945 and 7965 model phones?Currently half are displaying the default while some are displaying a custom image. Is there a way to administer this globally?Call Manager vers...

Hi There,We are configuring mobility connect for our users, we create a remote destination profile, which is fine, but we may need to createthe same remote destination information (mobile phone) for more than one profile, is this possible as we recei...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 2960-48PST-L and 48 Aastra ip phones.  The phones are 802.3af class 0 devices with a max power draw of 5W.  Obviously, these are non-Cisco phones which makes me concerned that the switch will allocate the full 15.4W from its power bud...

tom.gill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllHope someone can provide me the answer to this...We are looking at purchasing a Ciso 1861(E) router for a very small Branch office, but we are not sure whether to go for the E version or not.I have 2 questions, but cannot find the documents any...