IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i am trying to use xen server free version. As soon as the media verification completes, the error occurs saying "The system hardware is not support" & the installation halts.Any clues about xen server support in CUCM!!!!!

A client reports that on their Cisco UC500 the night-service randomly turns off. It is set for 9:00am in the morning but they report that the phone is ringing at 8:31am on monday only rest all days are oknight-service day Sun 00:00 23:59 night-servic...

HiA customer has recently installed a Door/gate entry system(Pancode VOIP) .This is registered on CCM vers 7.1 as a SIP device.From the gate they can dial a IP phone in the office and speak to the receptionist, but are unable to open the gate remotel...

bsmith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we've been installing this new equipment on a new Call Manager solution for a costumer. Everithing worked fine but now we're facing the following problem:- We have a few units connected to an HP Switch;- The switch is VLAN capable;- The switch ...

My corporate directory has a prefix that needs to be removed before it can be dialed on-site. rather than fix 4000 entries in the directory, how do i make a rule to remove the first 2 numbers that are dialed from the corporate directory. i have the p...

mhafbnet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes