IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an analog/SIP voice GW(Patton) with FXO port connected to public land line.On this analog GW, I have also analog sets connected to FXS ports.This GW is sip-connected to CUCM 12.5.1: on which I have hundreds of SIP phones  Questions: 1°...

I can only advice you all to fully test this thing before buying one.- Dial plan not working- Dial plan not supporting "+" and also not "."- Not well documentaed (where is dial plan documentaded?)- Completely different (web)interface compared to know...

Lhausklsg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Recently we had to configure dns servers for our mixed-mode cucm cluster. After that, all phones fell back to non-secure status, thus preventing encrypted calls from happening. Even though we know the certificates are self signed, we were av...

I am stuck on the "enter activation code or service domain" screen. I do not have a tftp server, nor CUCM, nor any other tool to get this working. I have one phone and a laptop. I just want to get access to the web interface. That doesn't work either...

dander2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics