IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi All, We are in the process of upgrading a customer pbx from traditional PABX to UC. From my info gathering they mentioned that they have a public hotline(mainline) eg 9819100 that everyone calls into and used for outgoing calls. I believe it is a ...

Hello, Currently I do have voice gateway Cisco 2900 and Call manager 10.5 publisher  and subscriber.Couple of questions: 1. For firewall rules SIP & RTP - do I allow voice gateway IP for these ports or subscriber|publisher? 2. My understanding is SIP...

Experts, I do have Call Manager 10.5.x and Cisco 2900 voice gateway. I wonder if there is any license needed for upgrading to SIP trunk.Also if other requirements are needed as well.  What about SIP security? Simple SIP port forwarding and IP authori...

I did import users from one unity to another and I got the warning. I want to make sure this doesn't cause any issues for users when we go live. [Thread 001], [20/06/19 01:20:55], (information) HTML based notification device had an empty smtpAddress ...