IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a SIP trunk configured on callmanager 4.1. This SIP trunk connects to an outbound dialer. This works fine, but is seems that I can have only 24 concurrent calls on the SIP trunk. Is this correct, or is there a parameter to change this?Thank...

Dears,is it possible to connect IP phones over 2 routed sites (L3 2 connected sites throughou routers ) instead of switched ones ( connected thru switches L2 trunked )if possible, what conig. should be added to the router or the 2 switches on both si...

I currently have 128MB of RAM and 32MB of flash. I was wondering if I could run 4.1 on my router? Also I have 2 7960 phones, and a 7940 phone as well. Do I have enough to run CME 4.1? also which 12.4T version of IP Voice would fit on my router.

Dears,I have a Layer 2 connection between my HQ and Branch using 2 switches via trunking portsI have PoE switches on both sides just to operate my IP Phones in bothe sitesI have problems connecting from my Branch office to HQ although I can do from m...

Hi all,we'd like to connect our Callmanager (4.3) to our Active Directory sind we'd like the fields for telephone and fax number automatically be filled with the entries being stored in the Callmanager.Can we as end users do this by ourself - somehow...

NiclasCpm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy,I configured IPMA with proxy line on CM 7.0 I configured 2 managers.Each manager with 1 assistant.Everything works fine but i want assistant can call just the associated manager. It 's possible to configure assistant to call just the associated m...

I have a 50+ phone system using SPA941 phones. I have manually configured each phone and we are getting ready to launch more. I have successfully created an auto-provision master cfg file (spa941.cfg) and a phone specific cfg file (spa000e08d2ca16....

shawnbure by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes