IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

One of our customers has handed me a 7911G phone to configure. I know how to configure it, but i'm lacking the latest firmware. I need to download the 8.5SR1 version, bit as only a registered cisco partner, i don't have access. How do i go about obta...

Is it possible to restrict a phones settings beyond using the "disable or restrict" settings? I tried the restrict setting and that locks out every option except user preferences however we would like to restrict the users from changing their backgr...

bmcghee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can anyone tell me whether or not it's safe to enable MLA and restart the web service during production hours? Will making these changes in the CM Publisher have any affect on end user service? I am guessing no...but...want to be sure.Thanks...

Hi,Our helpdesk number goes through UCCX, as a shared line on a dozen phones. I want to get a report on how many calls each person is picking up. The line is shared so no one logs in. It is just assigned to the 2nd button.When I go to CDR and search ...

rcrumm_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is using the Advitel MOH server to broadcast real time news updates, events and weather forecasts (etc) to callers placed on hold. I have connected the headset jack on the server to the mic input on the Cisco USB MOH card and t...