IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am trying to configure gateway MGCP. Please see screenshot attached. When i click on the yellow question mark to try to configure interface, there is a window box appear on the right side. It should get to another configuration page and it shoul...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We started getting alerts about expired VeriSign certificates from some of our nodes, so we went about the process of replacing them on our CUCM nodes.  That process went smoothly.  We no longer see the VeriSign certificate in our CUCM nodes. However...

Hi everyone,I have CUCM version 12.5.1.10000-22. Some of my 7961 phones show Real-time Device Status with the registration details. But the other 7961 phones don't show Real-time Device Status at all. Even though the phones work well, it says the reg...

chartadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Facing strange issue in jabber for windows call transferring:Jabber windows client are selected to "Use My Computer for calls" to make/receive and transfer calls.Scenario:User A call User B, User B answers call from windows jabber 10.5.2 and co...

Hi All, Does CME have CDR repository. Can we get Failed call logs in CME without re-creating issue. Customer faced an issue in CME setup. 1. Internal calls were working fine.2. PSTN calls were failing for some time.3. Calls over SIP trunks were faili...