cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ATA 186

I am sure this device is doomed for the recycle bin, but first I would like to see if there is anything that I may be missing.  The device powers on, green light stays lit (no blinking if connected to the network).  Red light lights once, and does no...

grimmda12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried registering a 7832 to CUCM yet?  The device packs were released this week, and I have it installed on 10.5 and 11.5, but I still cannot get the phone to register to either cluster.  It still sits at the activation code screen like it...

Hi All, We keep experiencing random bad call quality on one of our dial peer's and noticed this is in the logs:  %SIP-5-DIALPEER_STATUS: VoIP dial-Peer <3002> is Busied out020026: Feb 2 03:06:05.008 GMT: %SIP-5-DIALPEER_STATUS: VoIP dial-Peer <3002> ...

Hello Everyone,  I've got CME v12 running on a 3925E. I have a mix of SCCP and SIP phones registered with the CME and working fine. I have Meetme conferencing configured and have a conference established to which many phones of both SCCP and SIP prot...

AntDPre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes