IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I have existing 2901 router.. where both gig interface of the router has been consumed.. Now customer is looking for upgrading there existing E1 PRI connection to SIP.. but we don't have spare interface.. but in stock i have EHWIC-4ESG ( a...

We have a CUCM 11.5 that uses PRI lines.  I have 2 questions. 1. If I forward a desk phone to an outside line like a cell phone and I call that desk phone from an outside line does that take up 2 PRI lines?  One line for the call into the phone and a...

I have an old 2400 series IAD.  I am configuring this for SIP traffic.  Is there anything special I need to do to enable SIP on it.  I have configured the dial-peer below and it is not sending the traffic to session target.  I see the call comes in a...

Resolved! Factory reset 7841

Working on a CUCM 11.5 deployment where the common phone profile was updated to disable users access to the admin settings as well as disable web access.  Phone was previously deployed, then removed from the system and deleted from CUCM.  Now the pho...

mumbles202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a call from Freeswitch to an IAD going back to our SBC.  The dial-peer is matched but I am having some sort of codec mismatch and not sure how to fix it.  I have forced the IAD to use g711 and it still fails.  I have added g711ulaw and a law a...