IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,after answering a queued call our user is able to put the line on hold, but then there is no GPickup option to answer another call. Is that normal behaviour ? If that is so, is there no reason to have phones as dual-line ?Thanks,Antonis

Tony_S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have installed CUCOM 7.0 , and i want use the expansion module 7915 for an assistante.the assistante wants that the button can be used for both functionality:1- speed dial2- to see if each extension [ from 1)is in use ( on call or not).how can ...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some assistance with a CRM 4.0 Call Connector installation I am trying to complete for a customer. We are attempting to integrate with a CUCM 7.0 server. I am having two issues.1) Several of the PC's we have installed the TSP on do...

I have a 7961G phone in the cluster that will drop the call in the middle of a conversation. This sounds similiar to a switchook issue but the switchook is not touched during the conversation so it is different. Could the problem be a ethernet cablin...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have this case on gatekeeper:i have ccm cluster (pub and sub) and a CME registered to a GK i need to only allow one active call going through sub for any other new callif:it is from CCM to CME via GK it will rejected by GK and rerouted to pstnif ...

Hi guys,I have a customer, which is a bank, they are having CCM 6.0 (Cluster) or 1 Cisco Unity 5.X on there central Head Quarter, and they have 3 remote sites having SRST Routers, which will connect via leased line to there HQ, if lease line will go ...

riazshams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have been configuring ipma with proxy line on cm 4.1(3), i have two questions1-the service url should it point to the pub or the sub2- when configuring the service parameters, do i put the sub or the pub as the primary server