IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What I have now:H.323 voice dial peers towards every branch.The problem is that we start to grow too quickly.And I realize that it is difficult to me do manage all these dial peers. Someone said to me that gatekeepers is the solution.But I do not not...

I just took over day to day operation of our phone system. I have an administrative assistant that has multiple shared lines on her phone. She wants those lines to forward to her extension (line 1) after ringing the orignal person and then return t...

pwaehner1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME 7.1 to CCM 6.1

Hi all i have tried to connect CCM to CME but it only works in one side : from CCM to CME it works well i can even hear my self in the other end however from CME to CCM i have a busy tone signal:the following is my configuration setup:On CallManager ...

I have an 2621XM router with a NM-HDV.It has 5xPDVM-12 dsps. There is a E1(1Port) Multi-Flex Trunk WAN Daughter Card card in the vic slot 0.Im trying to setup conference resources using the dspfarm confbridge maximum sessions .., the only option avai...

I have 3 CM clusters which can call over the ICT. The issue is we never kept the phone directories updated. Is it possible to export all users within one cluster and import them into a different cluster? The Clusters are a mix of 6x and 4.2.3

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to add a gateway to my CM ver 6.1.2.1000-13. I set the MGCP 2801 Gatway in the CM and configure the router but it does not register. The router can communicate fine with the CM.Router Info:cm-manager mgcpccm-manager fax protocol ciscocc...

rarmitage by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a way to increase\decrease or put a gain control on a T1 connection? I have a SIP trunk to the providor whereas the voice quality seems low on the volume side.Thanks in advance!

scottvp11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes