IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All, I have an inbound DDI delivery via a SIP Trunk, this DDI is matched in a dial peer and sent into CUCM. CUCM then has a match for this as a CTI Route Point which sends the call into CCX. When I dial the CCX trigger internally I can get through al...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've inherited an environment with about 30 Konica-Minolta MFPs with faxing.  Our monthly recurring telco costs for the analog lines are approx. 2,000 / month.  I'm hoping to get real customer input as to how they have eliminated their dependency upo...

asafayan1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am trying convert the mobile (of other area) format in Argentina to e-164 in CUCM (Translation Pattern) and I don't see the way. Argentina's format for calling to mobile registered in other area:     0<area code>15<mobile number> Calling from ou...

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased 300 CP-6921 PhonesI have tried reconfiguring them to work with my SIP  server. I have created the necessary config files and placed them in my TFTP server directory but I get this error: Connection received from 192.168.1.10...

iweb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes