IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi !Due to a change of attendant console solution I have (if it is possible) to route a call flow based on calling party number.Actual call flow :Fire alarm (call +32 4 1234567) > PSTN > ISR Cisco > Call Manager v12.0 > (old) attendant console Recept...

Rémi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I have an 8841 phone that doesnt boot up..when i plug in the ethernet cable the mute button lights up read and the handset led shows red too but nothing else happens even the screen doesnt show anything no cisco logo no nothing just blank.....

Maxim35 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am needing some assistance with Call Manager logs. I am running CM version 9.1.1.I need to determine if there are any logs that would show me a specific phone's call history. Please advise on the location of where I would locate these logs a...

Hello all, I have the following CUCM setup:• CUCM Publisher - 10.192.33.68• CUCM Primary Subscriber: 10.192.33.60• CUCM Secondary Subscriber: 10.192.41.60• CUCM Tertiary Subscriber: 10.192.33.61• Third-Party SIP Phone (IP Trade T4): 10.192.33.20 I ca...

Hi, Apologies if this has been answered before.Is it possible to transfer a live inbound call to a speed dial number on a 7942 IP Phone.When i have a caller on the phone and i want to transfer to an external number there is no speed dial option,i jus...

GrahamD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I wonder if the following concept can be achieved in the CUCM.I want to translate external number0******7133 to the internal 2133.We use the external number as DDI for the conferences but would like to have employees connection to the dial in v...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes