IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I need some help about SRST, which does not work.Indeed my setup is: ONLY  SIP phones from 2 obscure brands.No Ip-Phones from Cisco or whatever Though I have configured following:- In CUCM, device Pool of remote site phones assigned with corr...

Hi guys, I would share with you a problem that happens when Cloud pbx trying to transfer a call to CUCM extension by SIP trunk. We have received a bye from CLOUD PBX. Let me show the sip signling. May be someone can help the possible cause. So the gu...

SIP_tools.jpg
dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i try to configure our CUCM and jabber to get a cti failover when the first cucm is down but it dont work in my installation.In my UC Service Profile i have two CTI Server configured but the Jabber Client will never use the second entry.Does anybo...

Hi EveryoneI had a strange issue that has been happening to users and today it happened to me as well. I had a call today at 8:30am and the call  went on until 9:15 and then it just dropped. So I looked back in my call history and the call isn't ther...