IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have implemented Extension mobility and client requires following features,- While logging out from EM, it should not display username.- Force system to logout IDLE connections after 3 hrs.We would like know how to implement these features. ->T...

Hi, i have a 7921 running CP7921-MFG-A.7.LOADS. registered a 2821 running CUCME4.1 (12.4.15T5)I have uploaded correctly and tftp shared files for 7921 (any other phone DID get upgraded):tftp-server flash:phoneloads/7921/APPS-1.0.1.SBN alias APPS-1.0....

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a problem with my Voice Gtaeway 1760 concerning fax issue!!I think that the problem is that the Gateway is unable to change the codec from G711ulaw to T.38 !! and i don't know why! My test is simple: i call the number via PSTN a...