IP Telephony and Phones

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
cancel
标签

论坛帖子

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator 发布者 Community Manager
  • 5489 查看次数
  • 14 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I have a customer which has a central Cluster with other remote offices having local TDM systems. Connected to each site is a Voice WAN h323 gateway which is Qsig to H323 conversion providing access into their voice network.This is repeated in all th...

iptuser55 发布者 Level 6
  • 325 查看次数
  • 1 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi,I am trying to install CUPS. However I do not see the option for Cisco unified presence under application type in CCM.When I click on systems>application server>add new>... In the application type drop down box, all I see is Unity4.X, Unity 1.X an...

Hi We need to extend the number of monitored devices of our customer's Unified Communications Operations Manager. Initially we bought the bundle represented by the part number "CUCMS-MON-1K-PK9", which comprises up to 1000 IP phones and 300 devices t...

hi,hoping someone can help me with a config to have one ext (1444) first ring to (1436) for about 3 rings then back to 1444 and then to voicemail. sounds easy enough but i just cant figure it out.thanks for any help

mikeb 发布者 Level 1
  • 499 查看次数
  • 6 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I was asked how many licenses were available for ip communicator. Up until that point I never heard such a thing. Is there such a thing if so, where can I find out this information?

lkinchen 发布者 Level 1
  • 1590 查看次数
  • 5 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hello,I have trouble with Music on Hold on a 4.1.3 install. My customer uses a USB Device connected to CCM as audio source. I have enabled multicast on this audio source as well as on the server to enable local moh on SRST branch site. MRG used on HQ...

I am running cm 5.1.3 and IPCC 7.1 When an IP Phone Agent does not answer a call the phone goes not ready and from that point on when the user tries to logon we get a host not ready.Anyone seen this??

miket 发布者 Level 5
  • 227 查看次数
  • 1 回复
  • 0 有帮助