IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

If we plan to deploy Cisco IP Phones with sip firmware, run a sip trunk from UCM 6.1 to Cisco Gateway and have a Sip trunk up to sip provider (for PSTN) is there any reason we need to purchase the IP2IP gw license? I.e. with just standard sp servic...

We will be migrating our CCM from 4.1(3) to 6.1. we will buy new Hardware (an IBM Server) wich need to be the same as the MCS-7835(single CPU).Which one would fit best this discription?. IBM X345 Single Processor (IBM xSeries 345/1 CPU 8670 [2400 MHz...

Hello:I am just trying to get B-ACD working, but only for internal IP phones. When they dial a pilot number we would like to have AA service enabled. I had no luck. Following is the config. What am i missing.application service aa flash:app-b-acd-2....

Hi! I have a problem with 7911 Series IP Phone. Immediately after powering up, it turns on green light (Application Menu softkey) and stays that way all the time. Factory reset doesn't help.Did anybody face that kind of problem ever?

All,First of all forgive my silly question.I am new to CUCM 6.1 and I want to know from where (and how) I can download RTMT (both ver for Windows and Linux) as well VLT and QRT. I tried to download it remotely from our CUCM 6.1(Application /Plugins) ...

maddox-mp by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys,Just wondering if anyone uses the voip intergration tool to remotely control cisco ip phones.I had this working perfectly on 4.1.3 but for some reason on ccm 5.1 it connects to the remote phone as normal but i cannot get hear any audio/dialto...