IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a link details about the time-of-day routing? Even the CIPT training book seems not clear to me. Say I want to 1000 call 2000 allowed at 9:00-5:00, outside of this time forward to vm. The book says create two partitions and assign both under...

the solution licensing guide found here http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/Solution_Bundle_Licensing_Config_VoD.pdfshows that a 7912 needs 2 DLUs, however the solution expert tools shows that you n...

Hello, I am trying to use the default script. However, I have only one queue. I just need B-ACD to run the welcome greeting and then ask the user to dial the extension. I don't want the B-ACD to pass the user to different queues. Do I have to modify...

m-haddad by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are losing fax pages intermittently and it appears that this is happenning when someone faxes from a Rightfax i.e from a PC Fax software similar to Winfax though we are still trying to pinpoint it exactly. It all was working fine and we have not c...

VPMaharaj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So documented is 36 phones for the 2811 CCME. what happens if you add more..say 40 max. under settings i see you can specify a max of 42.other than a possible licensing issue will it simply reject the new phone , not register or will it simply put lo...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set the storage location in the disaster recovery module in Cisco Call Manager, but it is having trouble logging in to the SFTP server. I can connect to the server manually with the credentials using WinSCP in SSH only mode. When I t...