IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I wonder how I can view devices that have a specific voicemail profile assigned. Voice Mail Profile VM-PL (used by 2 devices)I can see that two devices are using a specific profile, but do not know how to check which particular devices are usin...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I implement Cisco SIP Dialog and create module to parse SIP Packets , Is there documentation to help me know dialog in details between call manager and Cisco IP Phone in all cases : normal call , hold call , waiting call , transfer call and conferenc...

hi all ....we have Cisco cme 3900 serieswe are trying to config the sip trunk from zain . but that sip registration is always rejecting from zain system. we contact to zain but they are all so not perfect to guide us what was the problemi can ping th...

paramesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm trying to have our router setup so any calling going through it outgoing if the caller ID number is not correct (10 digits) it displayed private/anonymous.Here is what I've done, I created a rule to change any caller ID that's not in cor...

hmalekib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I have configured a pickup group for a certain of users and they confirmed that pickup group is working correctly , however for a specific extension , when someone call the extension the call is forwarded to his colleague however i checked ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes