IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, Our unity connection need constant clean up to bring back unused license.What we normally do is go the serviceability page and choose the report on Unused Voice Mail Accounts ReportWell, we are activating most users with the Unified Messagin...

eddchen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,  we have voice gateway with E1. Can you send us the detailed step by step configuration for the below scenario : Customers (from outside the company) should call 07713454545 (specific E1 Number on voice gateway), so the voice gateway should re...

Hi all, So i know that 80mx is max RTT for servers within cluster and 500ms is max RTT for SME deployments. I can't find anywhere what max RTT would be for an intercluster trunk between 2 clusters though?  I am looking in SRND but haven't seen anythi...

Marc Rajs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi folks,i am not able to log into UC500 box.the manual says i should get the DHCP when connected to box .but i am not gettingcan somebody tell me what is the default password for UC500 box.or how to set it to default value.or password recovery.thx f...