IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In my lab I started with CUCM 12.5 (fresh install) To my surprise I saw the 2 7940 I have in the LAB converted automatically to SIP when they auto register Although the auto register protocol is SCCP Has any one seen this? I converted back to SCC...

Hi, We are running UC 11.0.1 and CM 11.0.1 I have configured a Helpdesk hunt list in Call Manager and a System Call Handler in Unity. If a caller reaches the end of the hunt list I want an announcement to play and then the call to hang up. At the mom...

We’re encountering an issue where users are sometimes not picking up their phone handsets in a smooth motion, which causes the phone call to be hung up immediately as the handset touches the on hook button when the user picks up the phone.   Is there...

Hello, I upgraded cucm from 12 to 12.5 to earn this feature :   ● Supports admin to centrally manage Jabber configuration through CUCM administration interface. ●  Enables admin to create multiple Jabber configuration templates based on deployment ne...