IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,BE4000 does it supports video calling between the phones , hence it supports camera phones but in datasheet it doesn't mentioned's anything about video,  but in config guide it has an option of video calling as per the link below. https://www.c...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,from my ip phone 8845 and 7821, a long dail tone keeps on ringing when making call to PSTN. That tone keeps on until we press next digit. Just a tone was heard before , but now right after 2 second digit long dail tone keeps on. Please help 

Sonam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a scenario with Cube HA.   The switch the control interfaces reside on went down and as a result both Cube’s reloaded.  I believe this is expected behavior based on the control interfaces going down.   Once the Cube’s came back both went into an...

Hello All!   I recently took over voice administration and have a bit of clean up to do. The former admin left us with -32 licenses in the hole, with only 24 days to either order more, or clean it up. I'm trying to clean it up before having to order ...

I am working with a multi-domain environment and need to configure our cucm authentication agreement.  1. Multiforest server: Server 2016 2. Remote AD domain server: Server 2016 3. CUCM: 11.5 4. Trust between domains is confirmed to work.   Users fro...

r.norton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes