IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have urgent problem Users with 78xx IP phones have calls dropped & registration failure  and phones re registered again And shows on the screen (REG send failure :REGISTER) This happens randomly all the day for 3 or 4 users I upgraded the fi...

Does the Jabber app on iPhone only support integration with the Apple Calendar? We use Google G-Suite for email and calendaring and some users don't sync their G-Suite calendar with the Apple Calendar app and instead use the Google Calendar app. From...

I cannot delete a phone in CUCM.I get the message:  "Error occurred. One or more record did not get deleted. This CTI Route Point is being used in the Self Provisioing Configuration hence cannot be deleted. "It is CUCM version: 11.5.1.12900-21There a...

Bill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are deploying some new 7821s in our environment and we noticed that the new ones don't show a missed call count. Example: when someone calls me and I don't reply, i usually get a missed call icon and between parantheses how many missed calls...

nawas2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   i have a issue on cisco ip phone 6901,when I call short numbers, the connection is done but nothing is heard in the loudspeaker. when I call national numbers everything is ok. We use CUCMA 8.5.1.17900-11   thx

Boojie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a Translation Pattern so that when users dial "0" on their phones it is redirected to an external mobile number. How do I go about doing this? I can get it to work with internal numbers but for some reason when I add an external...

aquaium79 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes