IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP SRST

Hi guys, I was reviewing sip srst configuration from  a different sources and didn't see any ephone-dn configuration , how router will know which dn must be registered ? example of the config: voice service voipip address trusted listipv4 10.210.255....

Hi Guys. I'm trying to downgrade a CP 8861 from SIP 11.7(1) to SIP 11.1(1)MPP firmware but without success. I'm working with a Tfpt server instead CUCM. I got different messages about CTLSEP<mac>.tlv, ITLSEP<mac>.tlv, ITLFile.tlv, SEP<mac>.cnf.xml, D...

I have a Cisco 7960 IP phone that can send calls with no issue, but it cannot receive calls. I tried port forwarding port 5060 and it doesn't make a difference. I have also turned off SIP ALG and that didn't make a difference either. Since the VoIP c...