IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How to Configure Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module (KEM), for Cisco 8851 on Call Manager Express (CME) version 10.5 ?

Hi,I have recently brought bunch of Cisco IP Telephones of 8851 model, which supports Key Expansion Module. I have configured many phones completely & they are working fine. I can make local calls (Using Extension number). I can also make external ca...

SIP Trunk and UCCX Question

We have recently moved some of our toll free numbers that live on a PRI over to a newly provisioned SIP trunk (Level 3).  We did however get a report from our operators that when the calls come trough on the SIP trunk that their is a delay when they ...

ATA 190 Fax

Hi Experts I wonder if you would be able to help with this issue. We have deployed ATA 190 for Fax use on SIP sites and these work fine and send and receive. But our other sites are on ISDN and the ATA 190 will send but can't receive fax. Everything ...

CUEAC (Phone status "Out of service")

Hi experts/Friends,                             I installed CUEAC yesterday (CUEAC version 8.5.1.578..CUCM version 8.0.3,CUPS 8.0.3) every thing looks good and it shows presence status, dialing etc but major problem is phone status "shows as out of s...

shamkumar by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUBE Inbound call to Pilot

Hello   I'm having issue configuring CUBE running IOS 15.2(4)M3 with an ITSP, incoming calls are landing on Pilot no. The ITSP is sending INVITE with Username in the Request-URI, need to replace it with the To field.     dial-peer voice 100 voip (to ...

SHQ by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes