IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an issue with dsp it affects my outbound calls to pstn  and my internal calls though h323 trunk to avaya system it gives randomly fast busy tone i used rtmt it gives that there is out of resources i can't catch the issue when i debug i get dis...

Hello All,    I have this device:   C3900-SPE250/K9 15.4(3)M3 ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 15.1(1r)T5 CUCME 10.5   I have to set up, that caller, who will be call to specific number, can choose some option where he want to be transfered, so it is h...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Please consider two SIP phones (model Cisco CP_8821) in a CUCME system (v. 10.5).For now, I just want one IP phone (phone_1) to be able to call the other IP phone (phone_2) and the other way around inside the LAN. Just to be clear:- on phone_1...

leam2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,          I am getting below error when making outbound call through FXO port.   May 21 01:30:16.448: htsp_timer_stop3 htsp_setup_req*May 21 01:30:16.452: htsp_process_event: [0/1/0, FXOGS_ONHOOK, E_HTSP_SETUP_REQ]fxogs_onhook_setup*May 21 01:30:1...