IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CME Router 2921 connected to SIP Router "Peer to Peer", which is giving me VOIP Service. i can make inbound calls normal and i can hear ringback tone when tested incoming calls from my Mobile or any landline Phone.   Issue is when i try to m...

Dear AllIt's really hard to understand the CUCM trace log, is there any document can help to understand it ?I know there is a sofeware VLT, it can translate the SDI trace file to easy understand form,but I think this is not good engough , and this so...

Resolved! Dialpeer Question

I'm quite sure this has been answered previously but I've been unable to find. I have a customer who has a CME box with FXS ports and a PRI interface.  The customer wishes to put an analog phone in a public location that makes only outside calls with...

johnk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone , just started learning CUCM, managed to install CUCM 11.5, Unity and CUP in the lab. The systems are talking to each other, there is no AD integration, have created local users in CUCM. The Unity has AXL integration configured to pull us...

ShankarP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes