IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   We are about to configure a new ISR 4331 router as voice gateway. It has in-built IOS software - Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S. Is it good to proceed with voice configurations on same IOS or do we have to download any other IOS...

Hi all, I'm in charge of a project for setup a Disaster REcovery solution for our UC application. We are running different CUCM cluster (with CUC and IM&P + Expressway additional services) and I would like to understand which is the best solution to ...

fpiccinin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello!   Tell me, please, what is the fundamental difference between Cisco ATA 186 and Cisco ATA 187? What is better to buy?   I have the opportunity to buy a new one Cisco ATA 186 at a price 19 USD and a new one Cisco ATA 187 at a price 45 USD.   I ...

Hello, I am trying to put together a proposal / design for one of my customers but I would like to know about any of your CUBE redundancy experiencies?. In my case my customer will have a SIP trunk over MPLS but would like to have 2 CUBE's for redun...