IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Voice router is loaded with "AdvUCSuitK9".  However in technology package license information UCK9 is seen as "none" type. screenshot is as attached Do I need to enable it by some command before using it as Voice router or will it wo...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have 2 PRI lines in our Organization which is only for Voice, for Data and Video we are using different lines. Today Our service provider send me a report about PRI utilization. which is average- 190% Now I am wondering that How it could be?  I...

According to the telepresence 1.10 release note, it is possible to make use of URI Dialing, we have updated our CTS1000 to the CTS1.10.16(4) software and made a service subscription on the 7975 attached to the telepresence for making calls using the ...

soporte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to SSH into one of my 7942 phones. I've re-flashed it with SIP firmware, and have the SSH user/pass set in the XML file. I can get in using the debug user, but whenever I try to get in using the "default" I get the following prompt: ...

Resolved! CDRs -Formatting

I downloaded 300,000 CDRs from CAR, and loaded them into Excel.  IPs and Dates are all screwed up.  Maybe other stuff too.  I created a formula to convert the date, but now I have IPs and who knows what else. Is there an easier way to get a report ...

the Q by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had programmed (10)  7961 phones for another location, plugged each in here at the main office, made sure each came up and registered with the configuration. Shipped them off to another location and 2 phones registered and the other 8 phones wont r...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes