Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 3 sites which contain 3 CUCM Publisher on each site.We are using Extension Mobility Cross Cluster.Users can log in to the remote server, but sometimes there is a problem when a user cannot log in to the remote server.The issue happens becau...

image.png
Daniov1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im installing this iso. in my VMware Workstation. At the end of the installation, I keep getting this error. Seems like its not able to find storage space to deploy the machine even though I have alotted 80gb. Anyone ever encounter this problem?

C685E9C1-44D9-493B-9ECF-3BA3AD35B215.jpeg
AR15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured ILS based on Password, i made one as Hub cluster and another as spoke cluster. i did not enable Exchange Global Dial Plan Replication Data with Remote Clusters. When checking status through CUCM Administrator ->Advanced Features-> ILS co...

hello everybody, we deployed CMS(Meeting Server) locally in our LAN network, and now we want to access it from internet using WebRTC,is it necessary to use Expressway ? (with TURN feature)or can we do  NAT and Open ports it is needed from our Firewal...

mHadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes