Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Dear I want to use IM&presence in my cluster using only IM services , I want to use my CUCM license for it. I have only basic license , how can i configure IM&Presence without using my phone license (that mean i want to use jabber desktop only IM ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning for configuring Auto-attendant on CUE Module..which is inserted in Cisco 2900 series router with CME configured where our site is running with the FXO lines there are 4 FXO lines with different DID number  Can we configure AA on this...

We are using old-school Verint recording system (uses CiscoTSP.exe client on server and Application user with control of phones). We were running Callmanager version 9.1.2 with Cisco 7961 phones. We upgraded to callmanager 10.5.2 and got the recordin...

Hi, I am upgrading my CUCM from 8.5 to 11.5 and I am following the backup restore procedure, I installed CUCM 8.5 on VM, upgraded it to 11.5, took backup from this 11.5 VM and I am trying to restore the same to a freshly installed CUCM 11.5, because...

Risat by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I searched many post in our forum but not work.My customer scope: PSTN -> E1 -> 2921 VGW -> H323 -> CUCM 8.5 -> CTI Route Point -> Transfer to End Device (ringback ok). PSTN -> Sip trunk -> 3845 VGW -> H323 -> CUCM 8.5 -> CTI Route Point ->...

Hi All, Could you please explain and how can i solve this error? Now, i am facing " the system will now halt" error in CUCM 11.5 installation. This is new installation and CUCM can connect to NTP server (my laptop). But, i am facing this error. What...

linlinoo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have an Unity Connection 8.5(1) with a Communications Manager 8.6.2.20000-2 , the SCCP integration between the servers works just fine.But there is a problem , when I am trying to upload a ".wav" file to a greeting for a call handler from m...

We have installed CUEAC with CUCM 8.5.1-11951-26 and when an inbound call is transferred from the consol to an internal local the recieving phone flashes the main consol number for about 3 seconds and then displays the CTI port number.  Is it possibl...

Dear colleagues, on our CUCM 9 i created several third-party-sip-devices. We have some SIP-Clients that should connect to the CUCM. Connecting one SIP-Account works just fine, but if i try to connect a second SIP-Account from the same softphone i al...