Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Upgrade

Dear Support Community Members, I hope you all having great time and day. As I suddenly found my self in urgent upgrade process, kindly request your help and feedbacks.So I have tp upgrade UCCX from 8.0.2.11005-20 --- 8.0(2)_SU4 to 10.0.1.11001-37 -...

Hello all - can anyone shed some light of where in CUCM i can upload WAV file for our phone system - we are making some change to call flow and i have the recorded options ready but (from a lack of hands on knowldge) i can seem to locate where i do ...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to Cisco CUCM server, I am facing an issue and the issue is Huntpilot number is XXXX and directory number is YYYY. when calling on XXXX call is getting failed where as if we call in YYYY call is getting connected and working fine. Please...

Hello, I made working configuration on my home "test-bench" CME for SIP-phones. All is working well. I configured well-styled dial-peers like these: dial-peer voice 1001 voip description Outgoing Emergency (01/02/03/04) translation-profile outgoing ...

Greetings! Does anyone know how to rest the password for a Group voice mail box on Cisco Unity Express (not a user voice mail box, but a group mail box. I see all kinds of references to resetting the user's password and have done it many times, but...